Friday, October 23, 2015

Boo!

I have another post for today.  I had to finish this up today since tomorrow is a busy day!




I'm submitting this Halloween Card to Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge.  Let me know what you think of this one...





I have been wanting to use these fun little guys from the Space Cadet's stamp set.  I stamped them on white card stock and used some masking to get them all on the card.  I colored them with copic markers.

While difficult to see in this photo, I cut the black card stock and added some halloween candies for a tone-on-tone look, but difficult to photograph.

I used the inlaid die technique for the BOO and made a little banner for the Happy Halloween!  A fun card to make!





Supplies:
  • Bazzill Card Stock:  Black, Marshmallow, Easter Grass
  • Paper Smooches Stamps:  Space Cadet
  • Simon Says Stamps:  Not So Spooky
  • Lawn Fawn Die:  Quinn's ABC's
  • Copic Markers
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Versamark Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment