Monday, November 23, 2015

Cool Days

Nice cool day for a brisk hike with my friend Hatsumi!  I then had to do a bit of shopping for the upcoming Thanksgiving meal that we are hosting.  Then a quick bite for lunch.  I have a few minutes to post my newest card before a meeting with Martina.  After that, a tennis match with Margo!


I love color challenges and MFT Color Challenge is particularily fun---they always have great combinations.


And here is my card...


I just love this polar bear!

I started by stamping the polar bear, then masking him before I stamped the iceberg.  I then stamped the sign on a separate piece of paper.

Once everything was stamped and heat embossed, I colored the images with Copic markers.

I stamped my snowflakes and used white embossing powder to make them pop on the grey cardstock (this the the darkest grey paper I had in my collection).

As a finishing touch, I popped the white panel on foam tape and done!


Supplies:
  • Bazzill Card Stock:  Rock Candy
  • Neenah Solar White Card Stock
  • My Favorite Things:  Cool Days
  • Hero Arts Embossing Powder:  White and Clear 
  • Copic Markers
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Versamark Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment