Sunday, December 13, 2015

Colorful Snowman

It's a rainy day today and our tennis match was cancelled...we came in second place with an 8-2 season.  Playoffs will happen in January, so hopefully, we'll continue to move forward.

Since I'm not playing tennis today, I have some time for some quick holiday cards.  I've been a little slow in posting my Christmas cards, as I'm still making some and it is getting so close to Christmas. I'm now at the point, where I am forced into Clean and Simple Cards...which frankly is my favorite anyways!

I was in the mood for some coloring...





This is a super simple card.  I just stamped this image and heat embossed it with some clear embossing powder....then went to work on coloring.

I popped up the image on foam tape and applied it to a grey cardstock---I wanted a neutral framing since there are so many colors on the card.

I stamped the sentiment on the top right and there you have a quick, cheerful Christmas card.


1 comment: