Sunday, September 4, 2016

CAS on Sunday - Pastel

Yeah, I have been out on the court this past week!  It feels so good to hit and run around!  I miss the tennis and of course all of my tennis buddies!  I hit this week with a new friend, since my hubby is not feeling well enough yet to hit...she is super nice, but I still miss my husband the most!

We have a new challenge starting today over at CAS on Sunday.  The theme for this challenge is "Pastel".  Hope you have time to come on over and join us for this fun challenge.

Here's my take on the challenge...


 Pastel is hard for me as I like bright and bold colors.  I was inspired by some round lights in my studio that are the color of sea foam.

I started by stamping my string of round lights across my watercolor paper.  I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to color in the images.  I then stamped the sentiment at the bottom and done....a very quick and easy card.










Here's a close up of the card.  You can see I popped up the smaller panel on foam tape.

Look forward to seeing what you come up with!







Supplies:


3 comments: