Saturday, April 1, 2017

Addicted to CAS - Smile

Such a beautiful intro to spring here.  Hope you are all experiencing sunshine as well.

I'm hosting our challenge over at Addicted to CAS, and for this challenge, I selected Smile as our theme.  We are always use some extra smiles in our life, so I thought this would be perfect!  Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.  Here's my take on the challenge...





I started by stamping my smiling monsters, using the masking technique.  I then colored them with Copic Markers and added my sentiment.  This is my friend Maria's favorite saying, so I think I will send this off to her!

I did pop up the main card base on foam tape and added a bit of black and white to ground the card.


Here's a close up of the card.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!







Supplies:

8 comments:

  1. Love your fun monsters, Susan...they definitely make me smile! I also love how you created the ombre effect on your alphas...such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fabulous! Your coloring of those cute monsters and the sentiment is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny these two monsters ! And this sentiment is so great ! Love this card and your colouring is so perfect ! Thanks so much for sharing and for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is supercute! I love it! :)

    Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about a big smile, those monsters sure do have one. This is such a cute card, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Gosh! I absolutely LOVE this card! It puts the biggest smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan, hysterical1 This card certainly made me smile. those litter monsters are adorable and you colored them beautifully. Fabulous!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect monster smile.. Loved it!!

    ReplyDelete