Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Free Copic Coloring Class

What a beautiful day today.  Tennis was cancelled today, so I took a little bike ride to the gym for a quick workout. I then had time for an on-line coloring class.  If you are interested in fine toning your copic skills this is the class for you.  Check out My Creative Scoop! Mindy Baxter has some amazing coloring classes and I took advantage of this free one!

Here's what we worked on...



This class is super helpful and fun. I printed out the image and colored along during the class. First with the colors that Mindy used, then tried with my own color combination.

Mindy also shows you how to make an amazing background.  I didn't have time for the full background so, I just highlighted my background with a soft blue.



No comments:

Post a Comment