Friday, June 16, 2017

CAS on Sunday...now CAS on Friday!

We are making some changes to CAS on Sunday...well actually just one change...we are now CAS on Friday!  Thus, we have a new challenge starting today!  Hope you can join us, the theme for this challenge is Animals.  How fun is that!

Here's my take on the challenge...

This was a fun card to make.  I stamped my cute little images, colored them with Copics.  I then masked them and added the cloudy background.  Stamped the image on the bottom and done!






Here's a close up of the card.  These little guys are so cute!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with...








Supplies:


4 comments:

  1. Super card Susan and I love those sweet little mice too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is such a cute card, Susan! I love how you created such a fun scene with all these adorable mice...and, I really love how the drummer doesn't know which way to go...left or right...SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally CUTE adorable, and CAS, thanks so much for having me as guest this challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete