Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Paper Smooches Spotlight #4





I'm excited to be a guest designer at Paper Smooches...such a fun opportunity.  Here is my fourth and final installment of their newest releases!

Thank you Kim for this opportunity to be a member of your team!






For this card, I did some partial die cutting.  I stamped my image and die cut just the top 3/4 and cut the rest by hand to create the little snow mountain.  I then colored my image with Copic markers added the newest boxed sentiment stamp and the bottom and done.  To add a bit of interest to the card, I added a few snow flakes to the grey background with molding paste.  Pretty simple and easy for mass production!



Here's a close up of the card. You can see I added a bit of foam tape to the white card stock to add a bit of dimension!


3 comments:

  1. I love that they’re holding hands. And the embossed snow falling adds a great extra dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your well-deserved Guest Designer spot! This is such a darling Christmas card, Susan! Love your partial die cutting and your snowy sky is fabulous! Beautiful Copic coloring, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgoeus card Susan, love your sweet 'snow couple' too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete